4 Steps to Get Adsense Approval Quickly

 Hi Guys, welcome to our blog with a new article.In this article I am here to tell you all about How To Get Adsense Approval Quickly.

Many People have question in their mind.This question comes in the mind of many persons that AdSense rejected my site many times.

If you have already got one website approved by AdSense, it is very easy for you to get another website approved.

How To Get Adsense Approval


But for those who are new for blogging, it is a bit difficult to get the approval.

Because they don't know what are the requirements for Adsense approval.

So in this article I will tell you just 4 simple thing for adsense approval that I applied in my each website for adsense approval.

So let's know:

1.Number Of Post

Before apply for AdSense you should have 25+ high-quality Post on your blog.

Each post should have 1000+ world so that there will be no doubt about AdSense rejection.

And Google will knows that you are taking it seriously.

2.Policy Pages

On the second number is you have to make policy pages.There pages are About us,Contact Us,Privacy Policy,Disclaimer,Terms and Conditions.

You can find a website that can generate these pages for you for free.

3.Theme

On the third step you have to best theme in your website.I recommended you to use Newsplus.

I also use this theme in my each website.You can get this theme and other free from youtube.

4.Search Console

And on the fourth and last step you have to add your site and each article in google search console and And insert the sitemap.And when all your links are indexed.

You can apply for adsense.So you can get approval on you site.

I hope you liked our article How To Get Adsense Approval Quickly.If you follow all the steps that I have told you in this article today, I guarantee that your website will be approved.

And this is very important that you have to make quality content "There should be no copyright content in your blog".

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Such a amazing blog it really helps me and have some good knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is very long but still full of information. Thanks for the effort of making this one.

    ReplyDelete